Vendor registration for the Ogden Pride Festival on August 4, 2018 is now closed.
Thank you for your interest!
All vendors agree to and understand the following:
- The festival hours are from noon to 8 p.m. Booth setup starts at 9 a.m. Booths must be staffed and operating at all times during festival hours. Cleanup may begin at 8 p.m.
- Exhibitors shall provide their own canopies, tables, chairs, and extension cords. Electric power is available upon request, and you will need to bring a 100-foot extension cord.
- Exhibitors may not anchor their canopies with spikes.
- Food vendors must meet all Weber/Morgan Health District requirements. Vendors are not allowed to dump or accidentally drip grease, hot combustibles, briquettes, or waste water on or near the grass or paver area. Hot cooking equipment must not be placed on lawn or pavers. Spaces must be cleaned up after closing.
- Booths may not be shared (one booth per organization) unless explicit permission has been given by Ogden Pride.
- Only exhibitors that have registered may use the booth space. No last-minute substitutions without explicit permission of festival organizers.
- Specific booth placement is not guaranteed. Ogden Pride reserves the right to place booths in spaces that best fit the needs of the festival.
- Ogden Pride reserves the right to adjust reservations and policies at their discretion or as needed in order to manage the Ogden Amphitheater site.
- Exhibitors must comply with all instructions from Ogden Pride agents, safety personnel, and festival staff.
- No smoking, of any kind, is permitted within the festival grounds.
- Applicant agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend against any action against Ogden Pride, Inc., City of Ogden, all sponsoring organizations and their officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against all liabilities whatsoever arising out of its participation in the Ogden Pride Festival. Entrant agrees to comply with the rules of the Ogden Pride Festival as listed in this form or additional rules deemed necessary for the safe conduct of the Ogden Pride Festival and related activities. Failure to comply may cause denial of entry to the festival or jeopardize future festival participation.