Registration is now open for exhibitor booths!
The Ogden Pride Festival offers unique opportunities for businesses and organizations interested in creating relationships with the LGBTQ community of Northern Utah.
Fees for booth space are $100 for businesses, and $50 for non-profit organizations.* The fee includes the Ogden City business license (for vendors selling food or wares) and a single-day special event business license.
(*Members of the Utah Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce get a discount: $75 for businesses; $38 for non-profits.)
Booths must be paid for prior to the start of the festival. Anyone whose payment has not been received, and processed, by Ogden Pride prior to the festival will not be allowed a booth.
By purchasing an exhibitor booth reservation, you agree to and understand the following:
- The festival hours are from noon to 8 p.m. Booth set-up starts at 10 a.m. Booths must be staffed and operating at all times during festival hours. Clean-up may begin at 8 p.m.
- Exhibitors shall provide their own canopies, tables and chairs, and extension cords. Electric power is available.
- Exhibitors may not anchor their canopies with spikes.
- Food vendors must meet all Weber/Morgan Health District requirements. Vendors are not allowed to dump grease, hot combustibles, briquettes or waste water on or near the grass or paver area. Hot cooking equipment must not be placed on lawn or pavers.
- Booths may not be shared – one booth per organization, unless written permission has been given by Ogden Pride.
- Ogden Pride reserves the right to adjust reservations and policies at their discretion or as needed in order to manage the Ogden Amphitheater site.
- Exhibitors must comply with all instructions from Ogden Pride agents, safety personnel and festival staff.
- No smoking, of any kind, is permitted within the festival grounds.
- Applicant agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend against any action against Ogden Pride, Inc., City of Ogden, all sponsoring organizations and their officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against all liabilities whatsoever arising out of its participation in the Ogden Pride Festival. Entrant agrees to comply with the rules of the Ogden Pride Festival as listed in this form or additional rules deemed necessary for the safe conduct of the Ogden Pride Festival and related activities. Failure to comply may cause denial of entry to the festival or jeopardize future festival participation.