Vendor registration is open for the 7th annual Ogden Pride Festival taking place on Sunday, August 1, 2020 at the Ogden Amphitheater!
The Ogden Pride Festival offers unique opportunities for businesses and organizations interested in creating relationships within the LGBTQ+ community of Northern Utah.
The fee includes the Ogden City business license (for vendors selling food or wares) and a single-day special event business license.
Booths must be paid for prior to the start of the festival. Anyone whose payment has not been received and processed by Ogden Pride prior to the festival will not be allowed a booth.
By purchasing a vendor booth, you agree to the following:
- The festival hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Booth setup starts at 8 a.m. and cleanup may begin at 7 p.m. Booths must be staffed and operating at all times during festival hours.
- Vendors shall provide their own canopies, tables, and chairs.
- All canopies must be secured with weights (e.g., sandbags or water barrels). You are not permitted to anchor canopies with spikes.
- Electric power is available upon request, but Ogden City cannot guarantee that any specific outlet is in working order due to flooding and misuse, so they recommend that you bring a 100-foot extension cord.
- Food vendors must meet all Weber/Morgan Health District requirements. Vendors are not allowed to dump or accidentally drip grease, hot combustibles, briquettes, or waste water on the grass or pavement. Hot cooking equipment must not be placed on the lawn or pavement. Spaces must be cleaned up after closing.
- Booths may not be shared (one booth per organization) unless explicit permission has been given by Ogden Pride.
- Only vendors that have registered may use the booth space. No last-minute substitutions without explicit permission of festival organizers.
- Specific booth placement is not guaranteed. Ogden Pride reserves the right to place booths in spaces that best fit the needs of the festival.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted on festival grounds.
- This is a family-friendly event, so vendors are not allowed to sell or display adult sex toys or products promoting illegal drugs. In addition, behavior and exhibits that are obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, or indecent are not permitted.
- Vendors must comply with all Utah state laws/regulations as well as instructions from Ogden Pride agents, safety personnel, and festival staff.
- Ogden Pride reserves the right to adjust reservations and policies at their discretion or as needed in order to manage the festival.
- Ogden Pride reserves the right to reject a vendor registration for any reason.
- Applicant agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend against any action against Ogden Pride, Inc., City of Ogden, all sponsoring organizations and their officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against all liabilities whatsoever arising out of its participation in the Ogden Pride Festival. Entrant agrees to comply with the rules of the Ogden Pride Festival as listed on this form or additional rules deemed necessary for the safe conduct of the Ogden Pride Festival and related activities. Failure to comply may cause denial of entry to the festival or jeopardize future festival participation.