Presenter Registration is open for the 6th annual Ogden Pride Virtual Festival taking place Saturday & Sunday, August 1 & 2, 2020.
We invite you to join us as a presenter for our virtual festival. We are looking for organizations, businesses, and individuals who would like to present a session or bring a message to the community.
Areas of topic we are hoping to provide our community with include, but are not limited to:
- Being an Ally
- Coming Out
- GSA in K-12
- Higher Education
- Law & Advocacy
- LGBTQ+ History
- LGBTQ+ Seniors
- Life Skills
- Nonprofit Forums
- Orientation Identity
- PrEP & HIV/Aids
- Queer Identites
- Sex Ed (Youth Focus)
- Suicide Prevention
- Transgender Support/Advocacy
- Youth Outreach
- and more!
By applying to be a presenter, you agree to and understand the following:
- The virtual festival will take place online during the first weekend in August to include Saturday & Sunday, August 1st & 2nd.
- Presenters are asked to host their session via video/web conferencing options identified by presenter. If no option is available, Ogden Pride will work with presenter for a solution.
- Sessions that can be recorded, will be for future presentation on the Ogden Pride Website. In whole, or parts of presentations may be used in Ogden Pride material.
- Information belongs to the presenter, and will not be used for future fundraising by Ogden Pride without prior agreement with presenter.
- Presenters will have their session information displayed online on our website, social media pages, and sent to our participants that have registered to attend our festival events through a newsletter format.
- Ogden Pride reserves the right to list presenters in virtual spaces that best fit the needs of the virtual festival.
- This is a family-friendly event. All presenters must comply with state, federal, and international website guidelines.
- Presenters must comply with all Utah state laws/regulations as well as instructions from Ogden Pride staff.
- Only presenters that have registered and are approved by Ogden Pride will be listed on the Ogden Pride website, and other media selected by Ogden Pride. No last-minute substitutions without explicit permission of festival organizers.
- Ogden Pride reserves the right to reject a presenter registration for any reason.
- Applicant agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend against any action against Ogden Pride, Inc., all sponsoring organizations and their officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against all liabilities whatsoever arising out of its participation in the Ogden Pride Virtual Festival. Participant agrees to comply with the rules of the Ogden Pride Virtual Festival as listed on this form or additional rules deemed necessary for the safe conduct of the Ogden Pride Virtual Festival and related activities. Failure to comply may cause denial of listing on the website or jeopardize future festival participation.