Vendor registration is open for the 5th annual Ogden Pride Festival taking place on August 3rd, 2019 at the Ogden Amphitheater!
The Ogden Pride Festival offers unique opportunities for businesses and organizations interested in creating relationships with the LGBTQ* community of Northern Utah.
We’ve reached our vendor limit for the 2019 Festival Year. If you have registered but still haven’t paid, you must do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Did you miss our email about vendor details for this years check-in and load-in times? Find all those details at this link.
- $125 for businesses
- $75 for non-profit organizations
- $75 for food/drink vendors
Double booths (two adjacent 10 x 10 spaces) are available – $250 for businesses; $150 for non-profits.
Members of the Utah Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce get a discount:
- $75 for businesses ($150 for a double space)
- $50 for non-profits ($100 for a double space)
The fee includes the Ogden City business license (for vendors selling food or wares) and a single-day special event business license.
Booths must be paid for prior to the start of the festival. Anyone whose payment has not been received and processed by Ogden Pride prior to the festival will not be allowed a booth.
By purchasing a vendor booth, you agree to and understand the following:
- The festival hours are from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. Booth setup starts at 7:30 a.m. for food vendors, 8 am for Zone A and 8:30 am for Zone B. Booths must be staffed and operating at all times during festival hours. Cleanup may begin at 8 p.m.
- Vendors shall provide their own canopies, tables, and chairs.
- Vendors may not anchor their canopies with spikes. If you need to anchor your canopy, you may use sandbags or water barrels.
- Electric power is available upon request, but Ogden City cannot guarantee that any specific outlet is in working order due to flooding and misuse, so they recommend that you bring a 100-foot extension cord.
- Food vendors must meet all Weber/Morgan Health District requirements. Vendors are not allowed to dump or accidentally drip grease, hot combustibles, briquettes, or waste water on or near the grass or paver area. Hot cooking equipment must not be placed on lawn or pavers. Spaces must be cleaned up after closing.
- Booths may not be shared (one booth per organization) unless explicit permission has been given by Ogden Pride.
- Only vendors that have registered may use the booth space. No last-minute substitutions without explicit permission of festival organizers.
- Specific booth placement is not guaranteed. Ogden Pride reserves the right to place booths in spaces that best fit the needs of the festival.
- No smoking, of any kind, is permitted within the festival grounds.
- This is a family-friendly event, so vendors are not allowed to sell or display adult sex toys. In addition, behavior and exhibits that are obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, or indecent are not permitted.
- Vendors must comply with all Utah state laws/regulations as well as instructions from Ogden Pride agents, safety personnel, and festival staff.
- Ogden Pride reserves the right to adjust reservations and policies at their discretion or as needed in order to manage the Ogden Amphitheater site.
- Ogden Pride reserves the right to reject a vendor registration for any reason.
- Applicant agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend against any action against Ogden Pride, Inc., City of Ogden, all sponsoring organizations and their officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against all liabilities whatsoever arising out of its participation in the Ogden Pride Festival. Entrant agrees to comply with the rules of the Ogden Pride Festival as listed in this form or additional rules deemed necessary for the safe conduct of the Ogden Pride Festival and related activities. Failure to comply may cause denial of entry to the festival or jeopardize future festival participation.