Vendor registration for the 9th-annual Ogden Pride Festival
The Ogden Pride Festival offers unique opportunities for businesses and organizations interested in creating relationships within the LGBTQ+ community of Northern Utah.
MANDATORY VENDOR & VOLUNTEER MEETING
ATTENTION VENDORS: If you missed the vendor meeting, please watch for an email from our Vendor Directors, Kristina and Kayli on what you missed. That should be out in the next few days.
This year, we are implementing a MANDATORY meeting for all of our vendors & volunteers. We expect the size of the festival to grow and be at a max capacity.
We also want to make sure all vendors, volunteers, and our festival staff are aware of the safety requirements, rules, and expectations before the weekend of the festival. As such, this MANDATORY meeting will go over important information and safety protocols.
This meeting is being held on July 15th at the Pleasant Valley Branch Library. We will have details regarding times as soon as possible, and ask that you sign up for a time slot when you receive the email regarding this. We will have an option for those residing out of the Northern Utah area.
Ogden Pride vendors agree to the following:
- Booth setup: The festival is taking place on Sunday, August 6, 2023, at the Ogden Amphitheater from 11 am to 8 pm. Booth setup will start at 8 am and must be complete by 10:30 am. Your set up time will be provided to you during our mandatory meeting as listed above.
- Booth takedown: The earliest you may begin taking down your booth is 7:30 pm. We will have entertainment until 8 pm, so feel free to continue operating your booth until then.
- Booths must be staffed and operating at all times. Those who start taking down their booth before 7:30 pm will not be allowed to be an Ogden Pride vendor in the future.
- Vendors provide their own canopies, tables, and chairs.
- All canopies or tents must be secured down with weights. Ogden City does not allow spikes or stakes. You are permitted to use sandbags, water barrels, or another type of weight. Vendors who do not bring weights will not be allowed to use their canopy.
- Electric power is available, but Ogden City cannot guarantee that any specific outlet is in working order due to flooding and misuse, so they recommend that you bring a 100-foot extension cord. Please note that these outlets are only 10 amps; therefore, please try to avoid overloading them.
- The vendor fee includes the Ogden City single-day special event business license for vendors selling food, merchandise, or services. Ogden Pride will submit this on your behalf, and you will not need to do anything further for this special event business license.
- Food vendors must meet all Weber/Morgan Health District requirements. Vendors are not allowed to dump or accidentally drip grease, hot combustibles, briquettes, or waste water on the grass or pavement. Hot cooking equipment must not be placed on the lawn or pavement. Spaces must be cleaned up with nothing left behind by 9:30 p.m.
- Ogden Pride reserves the right to reject a vendor registration for any reason.
- Booths may not be shared (one booth per organization) unless explicit permission has been given by Ogden Pride.
- Only vendors that have registered and paid may use the booth space. No last-minute substitutions without explicit permission of festival organizers.
- Specific booth placement is not guaranteed. Ogden Pride reserves the right to place booths in spaces that best fit the needs of the festival.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted on festival grounds, which includes the amphitheater and the park to the west.
- This is a family-friendly event, so vendors are not allowed to sell or display adult sex toys or products promoting illegal drugs or marijuana. In addition, behavior and exhibits that are obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, or indecent are not permitted.
- Vendors must comply with all Utah state laws/regulations as well as instructions from Ogden Pride agents, safety personnel, and festival staff.
- Ogden Pride reserves the right to establish COVID-19 safety protocols based on CDC, state, and local recommendations the day of the festival.
- Ogden Pride reserves the right to adjust reservations and policies at their discretion or as needed in order to manage the festival.
- Applicant agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend against any action against Ogden Pride, Inc., City of Ogden, all sponsoring organizations and their officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against all liabilities whatsoever arising out of its participation in the Ogden Pride Festival.
- Entrant agrees to comply with all festival policies for the safe conduct of the Ogden Pride Festival and related activities. Failure to comply may cause denial of entry, early expulsion, and/or jeopardize future festival participation.
- Registration Cancellation/Refund Policy – Any cancellations prior to the close of the application deadline are subject to at $50 nonrefundable fee. Cancellations or no shows beginning on July 17th, 2023 and up to the day of the festival are nonrefundable. Ogden Pride reserves the right to make the decision as to whether a cancellation within the week prior and up to the festival is an emergency excuse, and will make a determination as to what portion, if any, of the fee might be refunded. If a refund is issued, it will be issued via a check, due to the high cost of card processing fee changes.
Our 2023 Vendor Roster has closed. If you missed out signing up to be a Vendor for the festival, be sure to sign up to our newsletter by selecting that in our menu, and follow us on our social media channels @yourogdenpride so you don’t miss out on signing up for the festivities next your during our 10th Annual Ogden Pride Festival.
Our 2023 Food Vendor Roster is full. If you are a food vendor (not prepackaged foods, if you sell these, you are a regular vendor and should use the link above) and missed out, we are still looking for 2 food vendors for our Saturday night event. Please email, firstname.lastname@example.org directly for more details on this.